'84 GTi project

Hey Shawn (and everybody) I just wanted to let you know something since you
asked about my Rabbit yesterday.  Even though I have decided to fully restore
it to orriginal condition, I still have the GTi that I was going to use as a
donor car for my Rabbit.  So, what does that mean, you ask?  Well, that means
I have a car that I will make into a race car!!  I don't have a title for it,
but I have a good motor and tranny, and the car is 100% complete.  The body
is kind of beat up, so it won't bother me to abuse the hell out of the car!
 :-)  It would never get restored anyways, and I just can't bring myself to
junk a Rabbit GTi.  My Dad and I are going to go 50/50 on it, so it will
actually be more fun.

We are going to start by keeping the car 100% stock, until we both accel
enough until we can start benafiting from mods.  Should be fun!  Also, the
best part is, since we will be towing the car to all of the races (did I
mention my Dad is getting a V10 Dodge Ram 4x4 in a week or so?) so if the car
breaks, we can just load it back up on the trailer, and not really have to
worry about it (nobodies daily driver)

Well, I'm sure I've bored you enough.  Have a nice day!  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project
'81 Rabbit Diesel 2 door resto project