Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

<< Are you thinking of using a 4 channel amp?  If you did it should do
everthing
 you want.  The 6x9's should provide sufficient bass for what most people
want.
 If you set up that crossover good the front 4x6's should hand all your highs
 pretty good too.  Sounds like your on the right track, And you won't have to
 spend the cars weight in gold to get it.  The increase inpower to each
speaker
 should cut down on background noise and will use much more of those speakers
 potential. >>

Yes, I am planning on using a 4 channel amp.  What you told me is exactly
what I wanted to hear!!  All I want is a very CLEAR sounding stereo.  Nothing
loud (now, I'm not going to say I never turn my stereo up  :-))  So, I should
not need an EQ then?  Would it still be a good idea to get an EQ so I can
fine tune my stereo?  My deck does have separate bass and treble controls.

Thanks,

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project