Re: A/C Control Lever (fwd)

<<  A friend has a GTi that would run
 about 210 on the highway, while my 8v and a few other 8v run at 160 or so?
 All
 those measurements are from the MFA, how accurate is that thing? Well let me
 know what you think...

Well, I have the MFA on my '84 Scirocco.  At times, the oil temp will read
260!!!  But, the water gauge will read in the middle, or a little bit less.
 Lemme just say, I don't  think mine is so accurate.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project