Re: A/C Control Lever

<< I remember the discussion from a while back, and it was mentioned that
that
 was the way it was supposed to work.  So you can get incredible heat but
 fresh air as well. >>

Oh, well, that kind of sucks.  Because, my old Rabbit used to put the air out
the same way, but it was because of a vaccum leak.  I found the melted vaccum
line (that plastic line that runs over top of th motor, it came in contact
witht he exhaust manifold) and I installed a new line, and everything worked
like new!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project