How fast are you?

Listies:

        I think the fastest I've ever 0-60'd in my '81 S was around 13.5
sec on a slightly uphill grade.  I realize this is a pretty crummy time
even though I think I shifted right before redline (this was a long time
ago).  Anyway, my main question is how fast are you drag-racing types
shifting?  I don't think my shifts were taking much more than half a
second.  Are some of you guys down in the quarter second range?

p.s.  How high do you rev your motor before dropping the clutch for max
accel?  Do you want to get no chirp, some chirp, 50 yds of black stripes (I
wish)?

benton--------