Re: sikkens paint

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Andre Bjorkheim wrote:

>   Make that acrylic urethane instead of acrylic enamel.  I plan on
> having the car painted in the next week so if any of you have used
> this paint, I like to hear about it.
>
>   Andre'

	I am wondering if you are planning to do this painting yourself or
are you having it done proffessionally?  If you are doing it yourself tell
me what you have gone through to do this.  What sort of a setup did you
use and how much money and time did you put into this endeavor?  I need to
repaint my car soon and I dont know if I want to paint it myself or have
someone else do it.
	Also I am searching for a nice red to paint my car.  Any
suggestions?

	Adam Vigus
	"He certainly has courage."
	"He could will it to us if he gets himself killed."