Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< Tim, like I told you. Crawl under there, remove the cat, hollow it out and
 put it back on until you get the new TT system. At least your engine can
 flow a little more correctly since its not emitting the right emmissions.
 As far as your front struts, so what, race it anyways! See what it feels
 like to have lots of posative camber in tight corners. Then aftr you get a
 new setup, you can really notice the improvement.  >>

Well, Shawn, I allready have a new Techtonics free flow cat.  I also got the
dual downpipe at the same time.  I just haven't put those things in yet
because I want to wait until I get the rest of the system before I climb
under there and mess with that thing.  Shouldn't be too much longer though
until I get the TT stainless cat back system!  :-)

Oh, amd I just got my new struts in via UPS yesterday!  YAHOO!  I get them
from Mark.  Oh, and I decided to go for Bilstien HD.  They were a bit less
than the Koni's, and since I need a new exhaust too (damn VA state inspection
is coming soon) I needed the extra $$$ for the TT system.  I'll letcha know
when I get those shocks and struts in.  HEY, I didn't know that Bilstien HD
had an adjustable spring pearch?  COOL!  :-)

<<  The kind of neat thing is on the 2 cars that spun, they kind of tangled
together and I turned hard right and got by on the shoulder. When I looked
in my rear view, the traffic behind me just followed my line thru the
debris. "follow the leader, hes in a Scirocco"!!   :)  >>

Cool!  I'll bet your heart was going thumpity thumpity for a little while
after that!!  Glad you got out of both things okay!
I can't wait to get out there and benefit from this!!  Also, I want to know
the limits of my car.  Not like I'm going to be flying around corners on
streets, but just for the fact you were talking about.  In case I have to
pull some evasive manuvers!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco