Re: Which vw to buy?

<< European Car mag did a really good article on these about a year ago.
 It was very informative on what to look over the car for before buying
 one.  Let me know if you need a month/year and I'll start searching my
 collection to see if I can find it.  Does anyone know when that was? >>

I have that mag, too.  I will check and try to get back.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco