Re: Which car .. the Rabbit GTI !!!

<<  have a funny story from my friends in Germany about VW's, but I'll have
 be coaxed to tell it because it'll take alot of typing.  If anyone wants to
 hear it, let me know... the punchline is "That's ok dear, becase I just set
 your car on fire...." >>

You know, I suddenly have a hinkering to hear your story.  Please, tell on...
 :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco