RE: Rim size, scirocco

Isn't that offset of 25mm kinda low?  If your offset was at least
30mm, wouldn't that help with the rubbing problems because     then your rims wouldn't 'stick out' so much?  Please correct me
if I'm wrong!  :-)

>>  I have 16x7 DP Selects 25mm off-set with 205/40/16 BFG's on an 80 Scirocco S.

 I had to take out some metal from the rear fender lip, and raise
the back end about 11mm, but other than that it works pretty good. It still rubs a little on extreme bumps however. (I need to take out some more metal)      >>

application/ms-tnef