Re: Rim size, scirocco

 Ha-Ha Andre, I beat you to it.

 Jay,

  I have 16x7 DP Selects 25mm off-set with 205/40/16 BFG's on an 80
Scirocco S.

 I had to take out some metal from the rear fender lip, and raise the back
end about 11mm, but other than that it works pretty good. It still rubs a
little on extreme bumps however. (I need to take out some more metal)

 Gene.

 P.S. Didn't I send you pictures of my car? The red one.