Re: Interior lights

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, James A. Gardiner wrote:

> Well, I have an '85 and it's getting darker in the cockpit.  My heater
> controls don't light up anymore ($20 for a new bulb!!!) and neither does

About $5 (max.) for a plastic holder and a removable bulb. From the
dealer. And your heater controls will be fine again. I don't know who
quoted you this horrific figure (Parts Place? :-) )

> my headlight switch.  As for lighted power window switches, they never lit

For the headlight switch: the little bulb inside is burnt. Unfortunately,
it is not removable. Go to a junkyard where switches abound and get one.
More than likely its bulb will be fine.

Ilias

ps: and I thought I was the only anal retentive one, freaking out every
time one of the little bulbs in my interior goes south...