Re: Interior lights

At 06:48 AM 12/11/96 -0600, you wrote:
>It is a bit dark.  But there are lights in the AC controls and the
>headlight switch I think.
>
>At 08:21 PM 11/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Does anyone here feel that the scirocco is a bit dark at night? Most cars
>>have some more lights on the interior. (then again most cars arent the
>>scirocco..)
>>
>>But i'm just wondering if im missing anything... Are there lights:
>>On the headlight switches?
>>On the power windoe switches?
>>On the A/c?
>>Thanks

>Miles Lott

I don't have A/C, but my heating panel is lit up.  There is a little bulb
that pops into the back that falls out pretty easily apparently.  The guy
who had my car before me installed a stereo and pulled it out.  :(  Took my
mechanic about 30 seconds to fix it though.

As far as headlight switch lights?  The rear defogger has an LED light that
comes on when it is switched on, but other than that, nothing.  But hey, if
you don't know where the headlight switch is should you be driving the
Scirocco in the first place?  :P

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight