my sic post

Sorry Shawn if I brought back any bad memories.  It is just that
whole story took place so long ago.  I just got so offended when you
totally started going of on me about it.  Anyway, its over.  To tell
you the truth I forgot that Josh pratically typed that response in(he's gonna
get a couple noogies for that one).  Is this mail easier to read?  I
put in line returns I hope it keeps its format.

And peace settles about the valley....

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980