Re: 16v vs 8v (poor GTI)

<< >VWcrazyTim@aol.com wrote:

 >> with.  We were lucky to get out of that car because a few seconds after
we
 >> got out, it exploded.  Just like the movies.  That pool little GTi, it
did
 >> nothing to diserve that!
 >
 >Yeah really If you cna't think of all the innocent people think of the
 >innocent VWs that are out there.
 >
 >BTW wasn't that an episode of The A-Team?
 >:-)
 >

 >Actually I never thought that really happened like it always does in the
 >movies. Glad to hear you were OK.

 Must of been all the extra C-4 in the trunk!    :)

 Shawn >>

SHAWN!!  I told you not to tell anybody about that!  Now I am going to have
to kill everybody on the list!  Well, sorry guys.  You can blame you untimely
demise on Shawn.  :-)  (but, you all will be spared if you just sign over the
pink slips for your Scirocco's...)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco