Re: Clutch advise

At 10:48 PM 11/10/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Not at all! "VW" clutches are actually sachs clutchs and they're very good.
> Its not uncommon for a clutch on a unmodified car driven by an experienced
>driver to last well over 100K.  If your planning on doing some really hard
>driving/mods in the future it might be worth your while to get one of sach's
>"sport" clutches (call autotech ot techtonics about those)
>Good luck!

I was corrected by Mike. (Im gonna get him on this list so HE can anwser
these questions himself.) The factory VW clutches are mostly SACKS and the
remaining clutched are by Duk.
The only problem with the sports clutch idea is they can cost $600 for one
of them puppies!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi