Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #26

At 09:58 PM 11/10/96 -0700, you wrote:.

>I really don't want to go to a dealer (Mark quoted me some real sweet
>prices for the parts), but I may have to (if they can guarentee a one
>day job).  I can't take time off from work in the forseeable future
>and need a place close to my job that will give me quick service.
>There just happens to be a VW dealer 1/2 mile away from work.

Okay, buy from Mark.  The dealer cannot refuse to install those parts.  They
are from the original manufacturer!  So buy them form him, and give them to
the dealer to install.  You saved money, and time.  :-)

David
            Original Equipment Marketers   ( O.E.M.)
    VW, Porsche and Audi OEM parts at discount store prices.
               Techtonics for VW also available.

                 Visa and Mastercard accepted.

                         405-364-2102

                     diutley@telepath.com