Re: 16v vs 8v

Jay Docherty wrote:

>  Its alright just some people are getting real carried away with
> this.  I scared I am not going to get any responses to the stuff I
> write because everyone now has this image of me being some lunatic.

Yeah you maniac! WHats your problem Bud? I think we all know it's stupid
to do the things we do/done at times, but that's what makes us human.

BTW just a suggestion when writing a message put in some carrage returns
in between the quoted text and your stuff. Sometimes I can't find your
questions/comments.