Re: Clutch advise

>I'm betting you all tell me to stay away from VW clutches.  This is
>gonna be a pain to work out, me thinks.  Oh well.........ya gotta do
>what ya gotta do.  TIA

Not at all! "VW" clutches are actually sachs clutchs and they're very good.
 Its not uncommon for a clutch on a unmodified car driven by an experienced
driver to last well over 100K.  If your planning on doing some really hard
driving/mods in the future it might be worth your while to get one of sach's
"sport" clutches (call autotech ot techtonics about those)
Good luck!