mk1 / mk2

Hey, thanks for the speedy reply.  I understand now about the mk thing.  I
knew about all sciroccos being A1 and stuff I just never new that they had
a name for each.  My car is a 86 8v GTI.  I know its not a scirocco but VW
is all interchanged and I love them all.  I'm from Burlington CT and we have
quite a VW following around here.  We love them and love to tune them.  Right
now I have autotechs Hor progressive springs, boge progas shocks and struts
and VR6 strut bearings to top them off.  I'm looking for some scirocco 16v/
89+GLi/A3 10.1" front brakes.  Soon to come of course is the TT exhaust, and a
good streetable cam.  All your talks about HD or poly strut bearings ring true
with my experience, until the VR6 upgrade.  I love good stereos too and my
CD player sounds pretty good with all new speakers.  Our group ranges alot,
Everything from stock jettas to my friends crazy 8v GTI with gobs of nut at the
gas.  We have a  couple sciroccos too but ones being sold (nicely modified)and
ones pretty beat.  I can't stand when people just let their cars deteriorate
because they wont do little things to keep them nice.  I'll see who I can talk
into getting  on the list.
                             Keep the good stuff coming!
Kyle Binney
86 8v GTI