Re: Shawn, Borbet type C is the pick...

At 09:22 PM 11/7/96 EST, you wrote:
>Hey guys, I'm new to the scirocco list but it seems pretty cool.  Just a
>quick question, whats the MK1/MK2 thing?  Is it the same as A1/A2?  I'm
>pretty knowledgeable about VW's, at least all CIS/CIS-e injected ones but
>thats a new term to me.

Hi Kyle, and welcome to the list! Be sure to tell us all about your car and
its mods (if any) as well as where you are from.

MK-I Sciroccos are sciroccos with the older body style. They were built from
75? to 81. The MK-II Scirocco's are the newer body style and were built from
82 to 89? Something like that. There are no A2 Scirocco's. The Sciroccos,
Rabbits and Cabrio's are all A-1 Chassis cars. Jettas were too but changed
to the A-2 chassis in 85.

There are lots of knowlegable and extremely cool people here so any
questions you may have, feel free to ask.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and