Shawn, Borbet type C is the pick...

Shawn,
        You're trying to find wheels for your mk1 Scirocco, right?  Well,
friend of mine has a set of 14" EVOs, and they look absolutely killer.  I
wanted a set for my mk1 GTi, but they no longer import the 14", only 15".
The next best choice for that shape is the Borbet type Cs.  Simple, mildly
blocky like the shape of the car, in other words, the wheel looks like it
belongs on the car.  I see some people putting on nice rounded rims on some
car that is more square, I think it deters from the 'flow' of it's
appearance.  Just my opinion.....

David
            Original Equipment Marketers   ( O.E.M.)
    VW, Porsche and Audi OEM parts at discount store prices.
               Techtonics for VW also available.

                 Visa and Mastercard accepted.

                         405-364-2102

                     diutley@telepath.com