Re: Shawn, Borbet type C is the pick...

At 07:11 PM 11/7/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Shawn,
>        You're trying to find wheels for your mk1 Scirocco, right?  Well,
>friend of mine has a set of 14" EVOs, and they look absolutely killer.  I
>wanted a set for my mk1 GTi, but they no longer import the 14", only 15".
>The next best choice for that shape is the Borbet type Cs.  Simple, mildly
>blocky like the shape of the car, in other words, the wheel looks like it
>belongs on the car.  I see some people putting on nice rounded rims on some
>car that is more square, I think it deters from the 'flow' of it's
>appearance.  Just my opinion.....
>
>David

Uh, no. Actually, im not. I have a set of Motoring Exponent Zones (Street)
which are almost exactly like the type "C's" AND a set of Pannisport's.
(Look-a-like Race wheels)
I have a MK-II Scirocco.       :)
VWCrazyTim is looking for some wheels. I get confused sometimes as to who is
saying what. Some people dont delete all the hubub thats not inportant like
the little "To subscribe" line at the bottom. Im already subscribed why do I
need to read it? Why do I need to see it 4 times in one message?
Thats why I always delete all the junk parts (Stuff thats not important to
what im replying to.) and the signatures of a message. It declutters it so
whoever is treading it can make sence of it. Not always successful but I
try. Thats just me....

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi