Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

At 08:49 AM 11/5/96 -0500, you wrote:

><<  Tim, I cant wait to see your car
> all redone!  >>
>
>HA!  Thanks!!  Neither can I!!  Believe me!!  Hey, who know, maybe when I get
>it done, I will drive to Cali when there is some sort of a big show, and you
>could see it personally.
>
>(or maybe meet half way at a different show?)

The car will never be done. There will always be something else you want to
add or change on the car. Thats just the reality of it. just when I was
thinking I have a really bitchin car, I go to the latgest SEMA show and see
these Steril show cars. Makes my car look like a daily driver! (One that
gets me to Las Vegas in 4 hours!)

Sure, we could meet half way! Las vegas is about half from San Diego and
your town in VA! Thats fair, right?? :)

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi