Potential new members...

Hey all:

Remember how I told you that I did a search on AOL for people w/ scirocco in
their profiles, and tried to *recruit* them?  Well, this one guy's NAME was
scirocco!  I thought to myself, Wow!  And his profile said that his name was
Ian from NY.  I was parked next to a guy named Ian from NY with a bitchin'
scirocco.  Again, I thought Wow!  So I sent him a little email.  This is the
response I got:

<<Subj:	Re: !