Re: Pin Striping and Ronal Rims

On  6 Nov 96 at 9:00, GREAVES, AMNA wrote:

> You know Ronal used to (maybe they still do, anybody know ...?)
> these ~adorable~ teddy bear rims (they're just the cutest things -
> you hide the lugs under a plate, and the plate is held in by a bolt
> in the teddy bears navel :)  I wanted to put them on my Fox Wagen,
> what could be nicer.... ? Then I sold it. If I buy a Cabrio, I'm
> putting them on !!! I guess this must be a 'Girl Thing'...... -- To

My girlfriend wanted to buy these wheels for her Sidekick, but they
didn't make them to fit hers.  Her license plate is "hugacub" and now
you know where my email address comes from.  She collects (and makes)
teddy bears.......yep, I'd agree it's a "girl thing".  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)