Re: Update on power steering and stalling

> >How about urethane bushes for the wishbones and steering rack mounts ?
> >
> >I'm considering a change to these, but don't want to end up with a ride to jar
> >my teeth !
> >
> >Has anybody any experience of using these ?

Yes, I have the toughest "urethane?" bushings you can get.
They squeek like heck when new or cold, and the make the ride a lot
rougher, but I like the feel. You can feel every little pebble or twig. If
you do all of your driving on (rough) streets and don't like bumps, I
suggest you don't get the urethane ones, just go with some new OEM rubber
ones, if yours have never been changed you will notice a difference. But
if you do any type of racing like AutoCross or whatever then go for it,
otherwise I wouldn't.
C-ya

Shikaroka
tjarrett@olie.wvitcoe.wvnet.edu