Pin Striping and Ronal Rims

About removing pin striping, I removed both aftermarket and original pin
striping with (as he said) a very sharp razorblade.  The original was so old
that it just chipped right off, and was extremely easy to do (just be ultra
careful to keep that blade parallel to the surface, and make sure you have a
 -steady- hand).

You know Ronal used to (maybe they still do, anybody know ...?) these
~adorable~ teddy bear rims (they're just the cutest things - you hide the
lugs under a plate, and the plate is held in by a bolt in the teddy bears
navel :)  I wanted to put them on my Fox Wagen, what could be nicer.... ?
Then I sold it.
If I buy a Cabrio, I'm putting them on !!!
I guess this must be a 'Girl Thing'......