Re: Removing Pin Striping

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Dan Ruddick wrote:

> Anybody know how ti remove pin striping?

   Very carefully.  =)   I have seen people do it with nice new
 razor blades, but beware, you can easily scratch the paint.  You
 might be able to start on one end with the razor and when enough
 comes off, you might be able to use your hands to just pull,
 provided it doesnt break on you.  I have heard that Mayonais
 (is that how it is spelled?) will take off bumper stickers if
 you let it soak in.  Perhaps a little Mayo on the pinstrips will
 get to where they just about fall off?  You might want to ask
 around about that one.

   Andre'