Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< >  ALSO it will be time to Dynomat EVERY surface I can get to!!  :-)

 OK...I'll ask.  What the hell is Dynomat?

 Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
 85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg >>

Okay...I'll tell you!  ;-)   Dynomat is a vibration absorbing material that,
well, absorbs vibrations!  Basically, is will make it MUCH quieter inside the
car so your stereo will be much clearer.  Well, that is not the only purpose
(for the stereo) but I just like a nice quiet interior.  I like to be able to
hear myself think!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco