Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< One quick note..Dynomat is for suckers. your going to add a TON
 of weight to your scirocco when it doesnt need it. The scirocco
 is a very solid car, if its ratteling and vibrating, you have your
 stereo speaker system installed wrong. You start adding 50-200lbs in
 dynomat easily, thats going to affect the handeling of the car
 dramatically along with the rest of your stereo system. >>

Oh, I did not realize that the stuff is so heavy!

I don't have a big stereo in my car.  Just a Blaupunkt Cancun, Blau 120w 3
way 6x9 in the back, and 70w 2 way 4x6 in the front.  I don't have any amps
of an eq yet, but they are in the near future (I just want a CLEAR stereo, I
do not like bass booming stereos.  I personally find them annoying)

Is there any other type of vibration stuff that weighs less?

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco