Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< Most shops today can color match anything. All you need is to bring a
color
 sample for them. I got a Maita blue sample from Mazda. it was actually
 cheaper than buying the real paint from Mazda. >>

Boy, I'll betcha that the owner of that Miata you got the sample from was
pissed when he saw the big chip out of his paint!!!  ;-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco