Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< >Tim :)

 >P.S.  but I STILL have to figure out what wheels to get... ;-)

 After such a compliment, do I get to pick your rims?

Chris,

Now, don't let that go to your head, now!!!  ;-)  HA!

I am really thinking about a few different sets.  BBS RN; BBS RA ll; Borbet
Type C; OZ Monte Carlo; OZ Mito; or MSW Type 55.  Now I just have to figure
out which is the best set for me!  Advice is welcome.  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsbrug Edition Scirocco