Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< >I have seen this places work (like the back of my Moms '95 Golf Sport
after
 >she was rear-ended) and you CANNOT tell it was worked on!!  They do a KICK
 >ASS job!!   And, if you hace even the slightest complaint, they will take
the
 >car back and do it all over again.  Oh, and did I forget to mention that
they
 >have a lifetime garantee on their paint and bodywork?  :-)

 And this is the dealer that you're talking about?  What dealer, where are
 they located? >>

Why, YES!! It is the dealer!  The dealer is Hawthorne VW, located in Henrico
VA.  This place also deals with Porsche, Audi, SAAB, VW, Subaru and (cringe)
Hyundai.  Nice place.  Oh, I am on a first name basis with the service
manager (really cool guy, if I have a problem, which is seldom) he will go
out of his way to correct it!!  this is the only VW dealer that I would ever
want to do buisness with!!!

Tim :)