Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

At 09:04 PM 11/4/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Dont misunderstand me, I didnt feel anybody was "questioning the beauty" of
>my car. I was just point out that if for some reason you get this urge to
>paint your car "pee-pee" yellow, then do it.

My 82 is an 80's GM Blue - looks like the pic I've seen called jon_jpg.jpg
from some VW page.  Anyway, I have been happy with this color choice.
My brother did the job while he was at school for paint/body.  He did a
fine job considering his experience level at the time, complete with
color sanding and pearlescent accents.  The car looks blue or
purplish at night depending on how the light hits it and your viewpoint.

>I think Jay is going to paint his car a green color. Although im not really
>a fan of green, id still like to see it. Tim, I cant wait to see your car
>all redone!
>Shawn

If the green is the Corrado/Chrysler deep green that was pretty popular
for a while, then go for it!  I was leaning towards that when I had mine done.

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
KTXH Ch. 20 in Houston, TX :
Home of the Rockets!!!