Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996 VWcrazyTim@aol.com wrote:

> << >Tim :)
>  >
>  >P.S.  but I STILL have to figure out what wheels to get... ;-)
>
>  After such a compliment, do I get to pick your rims?
>   >>

> Chris,
>
> Now, don't let that go to your head, now!!!  ;-)  HA!
>
> I am really thinking about a few different sets.  BBS RN; BBS RA ll; Borbet
> Type C; OZ Monte Carlo; OZ Mito; or MSW Type 55.  Now I just have to figure
> out which is the best set for me!  Advice is welcome.  :-)

   I personally like either a 5,6 or a 7 spoke design with the roccos.
  The mess type wheels I dont like for the simple fact they they ca be
  a bitch to clean.  I think your choice of the Borbet, Oz or he Msw
  would prove to be worthy.  My advice to you is to find some pics of
  a scirocco on the net and cut and paste some wheels on them using a
  pic editor, that will clue you in on what looks good or not.  Works
  for me  =)

     Andre  (Have you tried ATS type 10, much like that Borbet type C
             but i think that at Discount Tire Direct, which is online,
             they are having a special on that wheel.  www.tires.com
             Price advertised arent correct, mail em or call and the 15"s
             will probably be much cheaper.)