Re: gear speeds and RPMS questions

At 11:26 PM 11/4/96 -0500, you wrote:
>> > No, I hit 85mph in third on a regular basis.  90 if I push it.  Only hit my
>> > rev limiter once
>> >

>Only 85 mph, I hit about 115 mph in third on a regular basis, of course
>that is redlining my 16v with my tall ratio custom gearbox, I have got it
>up to about 148 in fifth, that's scary!

Alright, well you're cheating.  We're discussing stock 16v trannys, so BACK
OFF HOTSHOT!

Just kidding, of course.  I praise you for your 2 lovely children, being the
'82 16v and the '87 G60.  Sounds like you've put alot of work into 'em.
Hopefully I'll have some major engine mods worthy of a handshake by you, but
for now I'm lowly K&N/exhaust/Power module boy.

L8R

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall