Re: gear speeds and RPMS questions

So Chris you go to VPI huh?
I went there for a year, well 3 semesters to study Architecture, but then
transferred closer home.
I see you live in W.A. Johnston, not to far away, I stayed in Pritchard.
I can only remember seeing one other Scirocco, besides mine, when I was
there, I believe it was an 86 16v (red), but I didn't have the
fire-breathing monster I do now ,back then, my baby only had a stock 87
GTI motor then, not much compared to now.
Well go to go.
C-ya

Shikaroka
aka Todd Jarrett   (check it out, finger tjarrett@mail.vt.edu)