Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

>So what if macco paint only last two years?  You do save alot of
>money and the cheaper price means a cheaper job.  But I look at it
>this way, if I can get my car painted for , lets say, $600 and it
>looks good and doesn't rust in a month (not some hack job) at macco.
>  Then I would be saving easilly $1000.  Then in two years
>when the paint starts going to hell I can
>get the car painted again with the money I saved the first time.
>After all, the chances of you messing up the paint job one way or
>another in two years are pretty great anyway.

This is what I was thinking in the back of my head.  Although i tend to say
"do it right the first time..." "you get what you pay for" and all that
stuff, I think Maaco just might be the way for me.  I just spent 2k for a new
tranny and clutch so Im kinda on a tight budget.  Im going to shop around, Im
looking to spend less then 1k, and if the choices are that bad, Ill live with
my paint job as it is.
Ill let you all know what ive done..