Re: OEM sunroofs

Kevin Wenzel wrote:

> Does anybody know if any model year of the Scirocco I came with a factory
> tilting moonroof?  My '81 has one and I'm trying to determine if it's an
> aftermarket piece or not.

Not one moonroof is factory as far as I am aware.  I have only seen one
or two factory roofs in Scirocco I and they are all solid with built-in
rain channels thru the roof (odd to look at).  I've seen TONS of
after-market moon roofs that are easy to install.
if you want further verification I'll write my B in law .