Re: Top Speeds

I reached 130 in my stock '87 16v..with only a custom ram-air
induction.

oh and this is too my first post..god i can't believe
i've been on the net for 7 years and missed this listserv =]

Ryan
'87 16v Sciroccoooo.....
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|