re:Looking for a Scirocco!

yeah I tried for a few weeks..to figure out someway to mount
those round lights onto my a2 scirocco...even recessed, the
hood still would clip them...even tried a bimmer set of stock
lights off a 3 series..no luck in getting a good mount..I would
love to see an a2 round light conversion kit.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|