re: 85 scirocco

	Concerning the seats, I would look for a set of leather seats from a GTI that aren't shreaded.  Junk yards have them just go in search of.
	Is your seat have that internal bar that breaks your lower back every time you sit down.  I hate that...
	I don't think recovering is worth it.  Unless you do it yourself.  This really isn't that bad.  Just take the seats material off the old seats and use them as a pattern.
	I don't think that the wolfsburgs had any thing too special so that shouldn't be a concern unless you want only original Wolfsburg seats.

							DOM!