Re: CD Changer in my '82

Greg,
  You can hack away the back of the glove box to clearance for the
changer, just be careful because there are a lot of vaccuum and air
conditioning lines running along the inside portion of your dash.  I have
my changer mounted in the hatch area.  I fabricated a shelf that is just
as high as the side indentations in the hatch, and mounted the changer
flat back there.  If you have 10 discs, there is not any real reason to
have to have quick access while driving.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe