Through the hatch...

"I was curious if anyone has figured out a way to keep your door locks
from freezing.  Its gonna get real old if I have to climb through my
hatch all winter.
             Jay"

.... he he, it's that fun in a Scirocco ?  It was no big deal in our old
Rabbit or Dasher, but squeezing through the hatch (looking out for the
speakers) and smooshing into the front is not for those of us with a robust
figure.  I used lots and lots of WD-40 while the car was dry, to lube the
locks and dry out any H20 sitting in the lock.