Re: I wanna big throttlebody!!

In a message dated 96-12-19 13:35:50 EST, avigus@wsunix.wsu.edu (Vigus)
writes:

<< > >I love my Neuspeed throttlebody!  I would suggest for everyone to get
 > >one.  They are wonderful.  The squishy feeling I get when I open my
 > >hood and see that little beauty resting on the back of my engine is
 > >uncomparable.

 	Fine, fine...Is this for a 8v or a 16v?  How much did it set you
 back, and most importantly how much power did you gain?  Would anyone else
 out there care to comment on this? >>

Well, yes I do care to comment on this!  You will NOT see any power increases
if you have a stock exhaust.  First thing you should do, is go for a
Techtonics or something just as good.  Then, only after you do the exhaust,
will you see the benafits from the larger throttle body.  Also, I would have
the intake manifold ported to match the size of the throttle body.

Tim :)