Re: Balanced and Blue Printed

In a message dated 96-12-19 13:36:36 EST, avigus@wsunix.wsu.edu (Vigus)
writes:

<< I am wondering who could you get to do such and operation (what
 sort of mechanic/technician) and what are we talking about cost wise (just
 a ballpark estimate, I know its going to be expensive) >>

Umm, well, it kind of depends on where you are, cost wise.  I know a guy who
will do it for me for a few hundred.  but, I know him very well.

You should be able to get just about any GOOD machine shop to do it.  Call
around.

Tim :)