Scirocco Parts Price List

Hey guys, check my Almost Complete Scirocco Parts Price List at
http://users.aol.com/senomar/16vprice.htm
It has many aftermarket, performance and OEM parts from different suppliers,
like Autotech, Rapi, New Dimensiosn and more... I've also included the parts
numbers for all parts so you dont have to search it on your catalog. Later
this week I'm also going to include a list af all suppliers mentioned, with
phone #, address and whatever other info I can include.
Most of the parts there are oriented towards the 16v, because that is the one
I own, but almost all of them can also be used on 8vs and other VWs.
Check this site and tell me what you think.
My Volkswagen page didn't work, because my server doesn't give me enough disc
space to post everything I wanted to.
Anyway,
Take Care,

--http://users.aol.com/senomar/ren.htm