Re: I wanna big throttlebody!!

> Well, yes I do care to comment on this!  You will NOT see any power increases
> if you have a stock exhaust.  First thing you should do, is go for a
> Techtonics or something just as good.  Then, only after you do the exhaust,
> will you see the benafits from the larger throttle body.  Also, I would have
> the intake manifold ported to match the size of the throttle bodyy.

	I am wondering how much can you increase the internal size of the
intake manifold?  I know that Eurospec sold or used to sell a 50mm intake
manifold for the 16v (but as the scirocco one was in low demand they
wanted over $1000 for it when I talked to them) and how much good will
this do you?
	But about the throttlebody CAN YOU GET A BETTER ONE FOR THE 16v or
for just the 8v.

	Adam
	"There's no stopping what can't be stopped, no killing what can't
	be killed."