Re: Timing Belt Cover?

>Anyone had any "troubles" running without the timing belt cover (lower
>and upper) on an 8V?

None whatsoever (aside from DSP legality;).   I've had mine off for a
couple of years, based on a friend's experiences - I asked him about it,
he'd had his off for several years and many thousands of miles without
problems.  YMMV, but I don't plan on installing mine, unless I get really
competitive nationally in SCCA SoloII, where rules require it be on.
Until then, I'm coverless.......

Mannix